D-Day!

I've been ready for this day since we laid eyes on our new house... Demo Day for our big kitchen/living room/dining room remodel was Tuesday, and I am amazed at all the progress already!
Here are a few progress photos for your viewing pleasure. My mantra for the next few weeks is, "It has to get worse before it gets better..."
Had you walked into our house through the front door on Monday, this is what you would have seen...


Here's another shot of the entry on the left, compared to the demo-in-process shots on the right. Amazing, huh?? We have removed the walls between the front, formal living room and the family room and between the family room and kitchen.


Here is a shot looking back at the front door, with the kitchen behind you...


What that space looks like now...


I am so very happy we decided to open it all up. It's going to be such a great space to enjoy our family and entertain a little!

I know it's tricky to get a lay of the land from these photos. I am working on a little floorplan diagram to give an idea of what we're working with.  As you can see, we have a lot going on, and I couldn't be happier to have such a mess!

 I'm going to do my best to get a few photos up every couple days... So stay tuned for more progress!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts