Birthday Boys

We celebrated my sweet boys' first birthday last weekend, and I can hardly believe their first year of life has already come and gone! It sounds so cliche to say, but the time goes by so quickly, I sometimes wish life had a pause button.

In my mind, this celebration was not only to commemorate the momentus occassion in the boys' lives, but also celebrating the fact that their parents survived the first year of parenthood!

The theme was a football tailgate, and given that we are a household of OU alums and super-fans, the decor was all red & white! I designed an invite to set the tone...

A few photos from the big day... they got more presents than any kid would ever need, and had a wonderful time!




My sisters served as fabulous photographers, and we had so much help from both sets of grandparents to get ready for this party. I am so very thankful for all they did! As it has been since they boys were born, we honestly wouldn't survive without the help of our families.

Comments

Popular Posts