Laundry Day

I consider myself extremely blessed to have a husband who does all the laundry. Yes ladies, he's quite the catch - handsome and does laundry! Even though this is not my chore, the room dedicated to this task suddenly topped my list of to-do's around the house.

It became a priority in my book because it's small enough to feel manageable, and the yet-to-be-unpacked boxes (only two months later) were driving me batty. Our laundry in the former house had tons of storage, and this one is lacking in that area. Thus the unpacked boxes... no where to put our cleaning supplies, extra paper products and the everyday necessities that belong in a laundry room.
One of the primary purposes of this blog is to chronicle our remodel of the house, so I'll show you the lovely before photos. I think you'll agree that it leaves much to be desired.




For now, the plan is to prime and paint all the woodwork and doors, paint the walls, add storage in the form of shelving and hooks, replace the light fixture and maybe get a cute rug. Eventually we'll replace the ugly, peeling laminate floor, but I think this little makeover will help tremendously in the meantime.

A few inspiration photos from my favorite site, Pinterest...



Hoping to have some after photos to share very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts