Pray

We've all heard people say, "All we can do is pray." I've always secretly thought that was weak. No it's not, there has to be something more that can be done. Of course pray about it, but also make it happen, don't just wait for it to happen. Until the moment came when literally all I can do is pray.My baby lays in an ICU bed beside me and there is not one thing I can do to help him. Except pray. And while sometimes it may feel like nothing, it is most certainly not nothing.Prayer is so amazingly powerful, and the God to whom I pray is even more powerful. I have seen and heard of Him performing miracles time and time again, many of them more astounding that what I am asking for. So while this mountain may feel impossible to move, I must constantly remind myself that with God, it isn't. Faith, trust and confidence in Him, I have. What I do not have is the ability to comprehend what is happening, nor the power to do anything about it.So, all I can do is pray. And ask every person I know to do the same. Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. ~ Ephesians 3:20

Comments

  1. We are praying for Logan and his family! We hope you feel His loving arms around you!

    Kelly and Tony Shinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you, my amazing sister. God's strength has been so evident in you the past few days. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karlee and Jeff,
    Constantly in my thoughts and prayers. While I can't imagine what you're feeling, I do know that you have tons of prayer warriors fighting this fight with you when you feel weak. The unknown is daunting but our faith reminds us God is good. I hope the answers come faster than anticipated. Logan is brave, you, Jeff and Griffin are strong and surrounded with love. Holding on tight to your family.
    Much love, Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying praying. God is sooooooo big and able. Even when the doctors reports may speak otherwise. God is greater. Be encouraged that He is 100% there. I am praying for His miraculous power to be made manifest in Logan's life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts