Long overdue

I have to apologize to all four of you who read this blog... I have been terribly neglectful, but I have to admit I am only a little bit sorry. A lot has happened since I last posted... new job for me, finishing up the remodel, the holidays, but most of all, a lot of time with the family. And that is why I'm not beating myself up too much. I had hoped this blog would help chronicle our lives, and I think a brief pause from the blog is telling of what has been going on with us.

For now, I think I'll try to recap the last two months in photos... and I'll get back on the blogging train, I promise.

My sweet, preppy boys on Thanksgiving...


Visiting Santa...

 I was experimenting with the camera a little... they really liked the tree, and did surprisingly well with it!

Christmas morning... (with curtains!)

All the sisters and little ones on Christmas day... so much fun!

You got a little sneak peek at some of the finished house. I haven't taken any official 'after' photos, but I assure you it is on the list of to-do's!

Comments

  1. You perfected the 'lighted Christmas tree on Christmas morning' photo from Pinterest! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts