lighting selections

The choice of what light fixtures to use was one of the most difficult ones in the process of our remodel. The decisions have been made, and I'm ready to see them all in place.
Capiz Shell Floral Pendant Light - White.Opens in a new window

This one is from Target of all places, and I'm most excited about it. It's going to go in the entry way and will be such a great first statement for all who enter!

Canarm IPL320A01ORB14 Monica Large Pendant, Oil Rubbed Bronze 
The kitchen peninsula will get a pair of these overhead, but not before a quick makeover. I wasn't crazy about the oil-rubbed bronze finish, so I'm planning to give them a paint job. I'm going for antique silver, so wish me luck!

Quorum International 6006-6-70 6 Light Salento Chandelier, Persian White

This is the dining room chandelier. I thought it was a fun departure from all the clean and simple we have going on.

Zoomed: Portfolio 5-Light Aztec Brushed Nickel Chandelier
Lastly, we have the breakfast area fixture. Simple and clean lines, with a more casual feel.

Our first priority was budget. We had a lot to buy, so nothing could be super expensive. The goal was to stay under $1,000 for all of it and we did it! Now, they will be installed this week and I'll be sure to share pics of how they all look together.

Comments

Popular Posts